Online form - Feedback, Complaints or Enquiries

Thank you for contacting us, the appropriate area of the Department will respond as soon as possible.

Page last updated: 08 March 2017

Please note that while we endeavour to respond rapidly, complex enquiries may take longer for a response.

If your query is about the Royal Commission into Aged Care quality and Safety you should contact the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety website on or visit the Royal Commission's website for information about the work of the Royal Commission, and how you can engage with the Commission.

If your query or complaint is about an aged care service funded by the Australian Government including, residential care or residential respite care, Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Programme, flexible care including transition care, and the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Programme you should contact the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission on an open, confidential or anonymous basis by phoning 1800 951 822, or by visiting the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission website.

If your enquiry or complaint is about your private health insurance product, you should contact your private health insurer directly in the first instance. If your private health insurer cannot resolve your enquiry or complaint, please contact the Private Health Insurance Ombudsman. If your enquiry or complaint is about lifetime health cover, please contact the Department of Health’s Call and Information Centre on 1800 307 446.

If you choose to submit your enquiry or complaint about private health insurance to the Department, please explain your enquiry or complaint in general terms only. Please provide only your name and email address as requested by the online contact form. Please do not provide non-essential personal information such as your Medicare details, banking details, and the personal details of your health care providers.

If your query or complaint is about overseas student health cover or overseas visitor health cover, you should contact either your insurer, the Private Health Insurance Ombudsman or the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

If your query or complaint is about removal of some natural therapies from private health insurance, please see the information on this reform on the Department’s website.

Online form

For feedback, complaints or enquiries use the form below

* For more information visit the additional information page

If you're unable to use the form above, please contact the department or send your comments to:

Thank you for your assistance.